This popular bodysuit looks like a regular sleeveless shirt, but snaps at the crotch for a neat appearance
- It is made of soft, interlock knit for maximum comfort
- They are cut wide at the hip and seat for full coverage, and will accommodate a diaper if necessary
- Soft knit rib circles the neck and leg
- Made from very soft 49/51 poly/cotton interlock knit
- Does not shrink, long lasting
- Excellent for delicate skin under a brace, protecting an incision,keeping busy hands away from diapers
- Bodysuits are designed with scooped necklines which will not interfere with a trach
- The snap crotch helps it stay neatly tucked in and provides easy access for toileting needs
Measurements for Bodysuits
Trunk Length-Measure from top of shoulder across the front of body to the inner crotch
- Small 29"-31"
- Medium 32"34"
- Large 35"-37
- XLarge 38"-39"
- 2Xlarge "40-42"
Secured payments by Shopify
Are you new to our store? Are you wondering if it safe to give us your payment information? Have you heard of Shopify? If not, please, rest assured that it is one of the most secure and the safest online e-commerce platforms. It offers the best for us, the merchant and the best for you, the client, by enabling us to make smooth, carefree transactions.
Shopify is PCI compliant
Shopify is PCI compliant, which means it keeps customers payment info highly protected and completely in line with the rules set to protect cardholder data used during all online payments adopted by the Payment Card Industry Council in 2005.
There are six PCI standard categories and Shopify's compliance covers all of them. As such, all of the following applies to every online store that uses Shopify:
- Maintaining a secure network
- Protect cardholder data
- Maintain a vulnerability management program
- Implement strong access control measures
- Regularly monitor and test networks
- Maintain an information security policy
Those of you, who would like to learn more about Shopify's PCI compliance, please see Q&A available through this link: https://www.shopify.com/