Children's Interlock Knit Pants
Our Knit Pants offer the best in comfort and convenience. They are designed
with a longer crotch and wider seat for a great fit with diapers. The elasticized
waistband contains a hidden drawstring for size adjustments and pockets are
placed above the knee for easy access while sitting. Choose from either a full
Snap Crotch for full access or a full outside seam opening with snap closure.
Outside seams allow the pants to lay flat eliminating lifting.
- These pants are made out of soft comfortable interlock knit.
- Pants feature elasticized waistbands fitted with an adjustable chord.
- Wider cut and higher rise in the back.
- Reinforced wrist loops for lifting and dressing.
- Easy access patch pockets, positioned high on the front of the pant.
- Pants with the full outside seam openings can lie flat on a bed or lie open on a chair.
- Great for caregivers, reduces lifting.
- Pants with the crotch opening is great for easy access to personal needs, tubes, bags or braces.
- Perfect for sitting or lounging.
Small (6X-8) 23" - 24"
Medium (9-10) 25" - 26"
Large (12-14) 27" - 28"
X-Large (16-18) 29" - 30"