Our Knit Pants offer the best in comfort and convenience. They are designed
with a longer crotch and wider seat for a great fit with diapers. The elasticized
waistband contains a hidden drawstring for size adjustments and pockets are
placed above the knee for easy access while sitting. Choose from either a full
Snap Crotch for full access or a full outside seam opening with snap closure.
Outside seams allow the pants to lay flat eliminating lifting.
- These pants are made out of soft comfortable interlock knit.
- Pants feature elasticized waistbands fitted with an adjustable chord.
- Wider cut and higher rise in the back.
- Reinforced wrist loops for lifting and dressing.
- Easy access patch pockets, positioned high on the front of the pant.
- Pants with the full outside seam openings can lie flat on a bed or lie open on a chair.
- Great for caregivers, reduces lifting.
- Pants with the crotch opening is great for easy access to personal needs, tubes, bags or braces.
- Perfect for sitting or lounging.
Small (6X-8) 23" - 24"
Medium (9-10) 25" - 26"
Large (12-14) 27" - 28"
X-Large (16-18) 29" - 30"
Secured payments by Shopify
Are you new to our store? Are you wondering if it safe to give us your payment information? Have you heard of Shopify? If not, please, rest assured that it is one of the most secure and the safest online e-commerce platforms. It offers the best for us, the merchant and the best for you, the client, by enabling us to make smooth, carefree transactions.
Shopify is PCI compliant
Shopify is PCI compliant, which means it keeps customers payment info highly protected and completely in line with the rules set to protect cardholder data used during all online payments adopted by the Payment Card Industry Council in 2005.
There are six PCI standard categories and Shopify's compliance covers all of them. As such, all of the following applies to every online store that uses Shopify:
- Maintaining a secure network
- Protect cardholder data
- Maintain a vulnerability management program
- Implement strong access control measures
- Regularly monitor and test networks
- Maintain an information security policy
Those of you, who would like to learn more about Shopify's PCI compliance, please see Q&A available through this link: https://www.shopify.com/